A number of Pro-Go cameras have burst into flames without an explanation being found. In… 1 answer below »
A number of Pro-Go cameras have burst into flames without an explanation being found. In addition,
the company’s largest customer – a major retail chain throughout China – exercised their right, under
our sales agreement, to cancel their contract with us. Sales have halved in the last 24 hours and
immediate action must be taken.
Re-convene the (emergency) stakeholder meetings to address these concerns raised in this video.
The stakeholder meetings must discuss this disruption and develop a modified strategic plan/white
paper. Please return to your groups immediately to discuss these events and adjust your strategic
Your 2000 word, individual, White paper should be structured as follows:
• Executive Summary – Summarise the entire report – for example, don’t tell the reader that
the report discusses the external/internal environment, summarise the points the report
makes about the external/internal environment.
• Table of Contents – Make it look good. Include page numbers and ensure the layout looks
balanced on the page.
• Introduction – Provide background and context to the report. Tell the reader what has
happened in the past that has led to this report being needed.
• Aim – State in a single sentence what this report is seeking to achieve.
• Discussion – Cover the content you wish to address.
• Conclusion – Restate the aim and sum up the discussion to demonstrate to the reader that
the aim has been satisfied. There should be no new content in the conclusion.
• Recommendations – What are the next steps? What is required to progress into the future?
Evaluate/justify your recommendations?
• References – Please ensure you use the correct APA referencing style throughout.
Remember EVERY factual statement requires a reference.