This week, you will complete an annotated b bibliography
Choosing what area of biological psychology begins with examining the following areas related to the course competencies. Choose 3 areas from the list below. One thing to remember this is a course on psychology so the r esearch should relate to biological psychology and less on purely the medical issues related to the disorders and conditions that may be part of your research:
- Major concepts of biological psychology.
- Biological systems and operations (e.g., vision, hearing, cognition, immunity, and nervousness).
- Connection between bodily systems.
- Chemical and electrical influences on bodily operations.
- Biological systems on mental health and daily patterns (e.g., the sleep-wake cycle).
- Influence of external sources of stress on the regulation or dysregulation of bodily systems.
- Impact of biology on learning.
- Historical influences on contemporary aspects of culture resulting in identified mental health phenomena.
- Modern influences on biological psychology through an exploration of the literature and culture.
Using the Online Library database (ProQuest or EBSCOHOST) only, find 2 journal articles related each of the chosen areas. The types of articles that you need to find are research articles located in scholarly journals. What cannot be used for this assignment are web pages, magazines, newspapers, text books, and other books. Finally, current research for our purposes is an article that was published within the last 5 to 6 years.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Write a summary for each of the journal articles found.
- Write an analysis and evaluation for each of the journal articles found.