Develop a cover letter, resume, philosophy statement, and other professional resources that meet the requirements outlined in the Career Planner Guide.
Career Planner Guide
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your Nurse Practitioner Professional Career Planner is due by Day 7 of Week 10. It is highly recommended that you begin planning and working on this Assignment as early in the quarter as is feasible for you. The following checklists outline all of the items you should include in your Career Planner. Additionally, the resources below have been provided to assist you in its development.
Refer to the Walden University Career Center website for resources and information on how to create cover letters, resumes, and professional portfolios. You may also choose to make certain portions of your Career Planner accessible online to members of your professional network or potential employers through platforms such as LinkedIn. Sharing on social media is a useful way to network for many, but it is not a requirement for this assignment.
Checklist for Cover Letter
Cover letters are typically tailored to individual jobs and companies. For this Assignment, you will select a job posting you would like to or could potentially apply for and create a cover letter for it. Your cover letter should be:
· Presented and formatted in professional business manner
· Addressed properly
· Clear and concise (no more than one page) and include:
o Content introduction
o Content body
o Content conclusion
· Written in a professional tone and include:
o Correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar
o Clear and accurate sentence structure
Checklist for Resume
Your resume should be clear, concise, and well organized, and it should also include your:
· Name, location (city/town and state), business phone number, and email address (centered at top of resume)
· Objective: 2–3 sentences describing your goal/objective for employment
· Certifications & licenses
· Professional experience
· Honors/Awards (as applicable)
Checklist for Portfolio
Your Portfolio should be clear, concise, and well organized, and it should also include your:
· Personal philosophy statement (1-page)
· Personal goalCareer Planner Guides (short term and long term)