- Create a Java program which includes the following:
Uses a random value as well as manipulates string and character objects in order to make an SS# (xxx-xx-xxxx).
- First 3 Numbers: Create a three digit random integer named FirstThree in the range of 100- 999. (10 Points)
- Second 2 Numbers: Create a two digit number named SecondTwo by using FirstThree as follows: (10 Points)
If FirstThree is 550 or less then create a 2 digit string using the name StringFirstThree from the first 2 digits of FirstThree otherwise create a 2 digit string named StringFirstThree using the last 2 digits of FirstThree.
- Last 4 Numbers: Use the user’s name to generate a four place number string as follows: (10 Points)
- Ask the user to enter their first name. Change their input to uppercase and find the length named FirstNameLength. If the length is less than 10 then add a 0 in front of the number and call it FirstLastTwo.
- Ask the user for their last name. Change their input to uppercase and find the length named LastNameLength. If the length is less than 10, then add a 0 after the number and call it SecondLastTwo.
- Combine FirstLastTwo and SecondLastTwo into a string named LastFour.
- SSN: Create a string named YourSSN that combines StringFirstThree, SecondTwo and
LastFour with dashes where the output is like this 123-45-9884. (10 Points)
- Output: Tell the user their new SS number. (10 Points)