Department (deptID, deptName, location) Employee (empID, empName, deptID, slevel, age) Manager (mgrID, mgrName, deptID) Meeting (mtName, time, room, mgrID) Accepted (empID, mtName)
1. Provide CREATE TABLE queries for Employee and Manager with necessary constraints.
2. Get the names of manager conducting a meeting in room ‘CodeBlue’.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Get the employee IDs and names of employees who have never taken a part in meeting with a manager named ‘Smith’.
4. Get the department names and the total number of employees in that department, sorted in decreasing order of the number of employees.
5. Get the ID of the employee whose name comes first among all employees (i.e. first in alphabetical order). (hint: you can use ALL keyword for this query)