1. Discuss the employee claims that counter businesses’ justification of electronic surveillance.
2. Name the two main factors that most courts use in determining whether or not electronic monitoring of employees is an invasion of privacy.
3. Briefly describe what Alan Westin believes are the “functions of privacy.”
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
4. Discuss Lewis Maltby’s proposition that employers should not do drug testing (or other testing related to off-work conduct) but should instead focus on impairment testing when an employee is entering the workplace.
5. Under the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008 (GINA) it is unlawful for an employer to request, require or purchase genetic information related to employees of their families. List at least three exceptions to this rule.
Please no plagiarism. Please include citation. 75 -100 words per question.