Answer questions :
1. Discuss the work of W. E. B. Dubois as contributing to conflict criminology, especially the Philadelphia research study. Why do you think DuBois has been large ignored by mainstream criminologists?
2. Marxist thought focuses on class conflict in capitalism as contributing to criminal labels in society. What are the two main classes in conflict according to Marx, and how does the criminal law favor one group over the other in the justice system?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· 1.5 pages per question/essay form but seperate.
· Answers should center around the thoughts of Chapter 8 Conflict/Radical/Marxist Theory
· Textbook: Moyer, Imogene L. 2001. CRIMINOLOGICAL THEORIES: TRADITIONAL AND NONTRADITIONAL VOICES AND THEMES. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
· Provide an appropriate bibliographic citation for the text in the above reference list-whether you directly quote from it or not. By doing this you guard against unconscious plagiarism.
· In the body of your answers cite any relevant page numbers of the text.
· While you properly list the text as a reference, carefully develop the answer with your own thoughts