This task will assess your knowledge and understanding of how professional and therapeutic communication relates to the provision of patient care. The written task requires you to discuss the following 3 topics:
- Explain how therapeutic communication enables person-centred care;
- Discuss the role of inter/intra-professional communication in the provision of clinical handover;
- Critically reflect on the potential communication barriers that may affect safety and quality in healthcare.
Each question is worth equal marks and requires approximately 400 words (1200 words total +/- 10%)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Demonstrates understanding of how therapeutic communication relates to person-centred care
- Demonstrates understanding of the role of inter- and intra-professional communication in the provision of clinical handover
- Critically reflects on communication barriers that may affect safety and quality in healthcare
- Incorporates relevant literature and learning resources to justify observations
- Presents a coherent paper demonstrating correct terminology, formatting, grammar and referencing (Harvard style)