For this assignment, I am to write a treatment plan for the family members in ENCANTO, the Disney movie. Only four cited sources are required, and 2-single spaced pages. I want to see it done from another person’s perspective.
A treatment plan is a contract between you and the client family about what will happen during the course of treatment. It is the clinical justification for everything you choose to do over the course of treatment. Treatment goals reflect both the final destination (long-term goals), the route for getting there (short-term goals), and the need for traveling (definition of problem).
Whatever happens over the course of treatment should always be linked to the agreed-upon treatment plan. Treatment plans are established for the purpose of guiding treatment.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In this assignment you will create a treatment plan for the treatment application of your Unit 6 assignment. Use the information from that assignment to complete the Sample Treatment Plan from The Family Therapy Treatment Planner. This assignment should include the following in addition to what is required to complete the Sample Treatment Plan:
- Demonstrate thinking, awareness, and behaviors consistent with the legal and ethical guidelines provided by the state and by professional associations.
- A description and explanation of the DSM-5 diagnosis reached using presenting behaviors that align with the diagnosis and supported by any previous coursework. Keep in mind that diagnoses are based on symptoms that often develop out of maladaptive relationships.
To achieve a successful project experience and outcome, you are expected to meet the following requirements.
- Sample Treatment Plan: All parts of the Sample Treatment Plan are completed with the appropriate information.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.