Forecasting 1 answer below »
1 spreadsheet with calculations, and a 1 page document
Your Director of Supply Chain needs help in developing forecasts. Choose one of the following three options.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Develop forecasts for periods 6 through 24 using moving average with 3 periods, 4 periods, and 5 periods, or…
2. Develop forecasts for periods 3 through 24 using a smoothing factor of 0.2 and 0.3, or…
3. Develop forecasts for periods 5 through 24 using weighted moving average with weights of 0.4, 0.3, 0.2, and 0.1.
· Calculate the MAD and MSE for all of your forecasts.
· Start MAD and MSE calculations for moving averages in period 6.
· Start MAD and MSE calculations for exponential smoothing in period 5.
· Start MAD and MSE calculations for Weighted Averages in period 5.
· Write a 1 page article describing the different forecasting tools.
To view the chart of period and actual quantity to perform your calculations see other attachment