NOTE**** A Power point presentation is also required along side this paper/
100% Original Work
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Graduate Level Writing Required.
DUE: Saturday, May 15, 2021 by 5pm Eastern Standard
BACKGROUND: You will be working on the Criminal Justice Program Proposal throughout this course. This is a cumulative assignment, this is a follow up on the previous assignment.
This Project will be based on the following subject:
Information Sharing (SEE ATTACHED CASE STUDY) <—–Very Important
Complete the last portion of your proposal by addressing the following maintenance and change-process elements:
- Describe communication processes among key personnel.
- Describe the importance of cyclical evaluation to identify future problems and program development changes.
- Describe the system you will use to continuously collect stakeholder concerns and recommendations.
- Identify quality control criteria.
- Describe monitoring strategies to evaluate personnel performance and program operations.
- Reassess the entire program from start to finish and update any inconsistencies, contradictions, or inadequacies.
Finalize your Criminal Justice Program Proposal by compiling Parts I through VI into one cohesive 5500- to 7,000-word cumulative proposal.
Include a table of contents and any appendices as needed in the final version submitted to your instructor.
Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that captures all sections of your proposal. Your presentation must represent your proposed program in its entirety.
Include detailed speaker notes in the presentation. Use complete sentences, with correct grammar and punctuation, to fully explain each slide as if you were giving an in-person presentation.
Format your proposal consistent with APA guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE: There needs to be at least three different peer reviewed literature references
Wikipedia, dictionaries, and encyclopedias are not peer reviewed literature references.