key strategic initiatives for your organization
Sullivan (2017). Chapters 15,16,17,19, 20
Written Assignment-Strategic Planning-40 point value. Using information from your assigned readings, the literature, the self-paced tutorial, and leaders in your organizations, discuss the following in a 2-3 page paper.
1. What are three (3) key strategic initiatives for your organization, department and unit. Do they align with each other? Why or why not? Provide rationale.
2. Does your organization’s strategic plan address recruitment and retention of key clinical roles? If so, discuss the goals and activities around this initiative. If not, discuss two (2) goals with 3-4 activities focused on recruitment and retention.
3. Does your organization have a customer service/patient experience model? If so, please describe the model. Is it effective? Why or why not? How is patient experience reflected in the organization’s, your department’s and your unit’s strategic plan? Provide examples.
1. Must include 4 references, 2 must be from course materials and 2 from peer reviewed references
1. Paper must be APA format, 7th edition—including a title and reference page separate from the body of the paper
1. Paper should be double spaced throughout and 2-3 pages long (title and references are not included in the page count)
1. Reference must be no older than 5 years (2015-2021) unless course material.
1. Suggested headings are listed here to assist in guiding your paper
1. 4 point per day deduction for late assignments
Title of paper (centered, bolded) – On title page and top of page two centered and bolded
Introductory paragraph (do not use a heading)
Strategic Initiatives (centered, bold, and first letter of each word capitalized)
Strategic Plan Related to Recruitment & Retention (centered, bold, and first letter of each word capitalized)
Customer Service/Patient Experience Model (centered, bold, and first letter of each word capitalized)
Customer Service and Strategic Planning (left margin, bold, and first letter of each word capitalized)
Conclusion (if you choose to use this heading it would be centered, bolded) but it is preferred to simply state…In conclusion, at the beginning of the paragraph