MAKE A DECISION: How would you describe Randy’s problems in his workplace and what is your recommendation in how to address these issues?
- Other than his temper, Randy is a good employee. As valuable as he is, it’s probably best to encourage Randy to seek counseling and limit his contact with coworkers.
- It is of concern that Randy does not really think he has a problem. He should be required to complete an anger management program while remaining at work under close supervision.
- Randy clearly has some serious problems. He should be suspended until he has successfully completed an anger management program and then return to work as a probationary employee.
- Employers really cannot afford to keep employees who exhibit bad tempers. Randy should be terminated quietly with severance pay and insurance coverage to continue counseling.
Think about the factors that influenced your recommendation for Randy. Why did you choose the option that you did? Include these aspects of Randy’s situation in your response:
- Randy’s personal history with anger and other impulse control issues
- The impact of anger in the workplace, in families, and on society as a whole
- The likelihood that an anger management program will be successful
- The legal and ethical issues posed by the situation and your positions on those issues
please see attached
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now