Module 2: Anglo-Norman Literature
· Initial discussion board posts are due by 11:59 P.M. on Thursday. For your initial discussion post, you should:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· select one of the questions below:
· What are the characteristics of Anglo-Norman literature?
· What are the concerns of everyday life represented in Anglo-Norman Romance?
· How might Anglo-Norman Romances demonstrate gender norms of this era?
· How are social classes demonstrated in Anglo-Norman Romance?
· Are there depictions in the literature you found surprising? Why?
· write a well developed paragraph around 250 to 300 words that answers the question and includes:
· a clearly defined topic sentence
· at least one MLA formatted quotation from the assigned readings of literature for this module
· three or more sentences that explain how the quotation supports the topic sentence
· Be careful not to confuse editorial sections of the assigned readings with the literature (poems, stories, sermons, speeches, essays, etc.)