Information We Collect
- Your contact details include your name, e-mail address, and, in some cases, billing address.
- Your order details, including whatever you mention, when you fill out your order form and your payment details when you proceed to the payment stage of the ordering process.
- The details of your visit to our website include the information collected by our server automatically, e.g., the access time, browser type and operating system, IP address, etc.
- The details of our communication, which includes any information you provide us with when you contact our customer support team to clear up your questions, solve any possible problem, or give us feedback.
How We Use Your Information
- To get in contact with you, get feedback, and improve our service. This includes the ordering process, the user experience on the website itself, and the quality of our customer support.
- To handle the transaction processing. It is important to note that your information will not be sold, exchanged, or transferred by any means to other companies for any reason except providing you with the services or products that you purchased.
- To send informational e-mails, which include information about our company’s updates, novelties on the website, related services or products, as well as information about the processing of your order. For example, notifications when it has gone through a particular stage and proceeded to the next one.
If you have agreed to cookies on our website and ever want to delete them, you can follow the next instructions of your browser.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
Changes and Developments