1. Review the attached “Writing a Five-Paragraph Essay” resource to help guide you through the structure of a five-paragraph essay.
2. Review the media piece The Writing Process to help you prepare your first draft.
3. Review your outline feedback from your instructor to help you prepare your first draft.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
4. Write the first draft of your five-paragraph expository essay, which should be 750-1,000 words.
5. Review the First Draft Rubric to help you make sure all elements are present in your essay. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
6. Review the attached “Essay Checklist” to help you review and make sure your essay includes the following:
· An introductory paragraph with a thesis statement.
· Three body or supporting paragraphs.
· A concluding paragraph.
· In-text citations and a reference page. (Remember to reference and cite any supporting information you are taking from your articles-if it is not your original thought, there needs to be a citation and reference.)
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Submit the completed First Draft to LopesWrite and review your report BEFORE submitting to your instructor. Access the additional instructions on how to understand your report in your resources.
Once you know your first draft is ready to submit to your instructor, submit the completed assignment to the final assignment dropbox by the end of Topic 4 (Sunday, by 11:59pm, Arizona Time).