Support Plan 4yo Lilian Medical Diagnosis Case Study
Support Plan 4yo Lilian Medical Diagnosis Case Study
This assignment is the fourth component of your course project. In Unit 5, you uncovered a wide range of scholarly works necessary for developing a strategic approach that entails multiple principles and tactics for changing behavior. In this project component, you will create an intervention support plan for the behavior change of the subjects in your case study. As stated in the course project information, if your chosen case study or real-life scenario has more than one behavior of interest, you must prioritize them for intervention.
For this assignment, you will be assessed on your understanding of the following course competencies:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Recommend intervention goals based on client preferences, supporting environments, risks, constraints, and social validity.
- Design research-based interventions for individual cases based on the principles of applied behavior analysis.
- Develop a plan to measure, generalize, and maintain intervention strategies.
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly and consistent with expectations for professionals in the field of psychology.
HOW TO ORGANIZE YOUR PAPER
Use the following subheadings (formatted in current APA style) to label the three main sections of your paper:
Intervention Support Plan
Apply behavioral assessment methods for the consideration and selection of intervention outcomes and strategies for the problem target behavior in your case study. You will exercise your clinical writing skills to create a detailed behavior intervention plan including the following:
- Operational Definitions and Functions of Identified Problem Target Behaviors: For this section, summarize all results of the assessment portion. Prioritize and define the behaviors to be targeted, and list the functions of each of those behaviors.
- Antecedent Procedures: Based on the results of the functional behavior analysis (FBA), describe the antecedent procedures you recommend to prevent the behavior from occurring. Be sure to cite the research justifying your use of these procedures.
- Replacement Procedure: Based on the functions of behavior, describe the replacement behaviors you would like to address, as well as your plan for how they would be taught and reinforced. Be sure to cite the research justifying your use of these procedures.
- Consequential Procedures: Based on the results of the FBA, describe how you would want others (therapist, teacher, or caregiver) to respond if the behavior occurs. Describe how to arrange the environment such that others will respond accordingly.
- Short-Term Goals: Describe behavioral goals for the client to be achieved with three months of service. Be sure to cite the research justifying these goals.
- Long-Term Goals: Describe the ultimate goals of the intervention. Describe the discharge criteria for the recommended ABA services. Be sure to cite the research justifying these goals.
- Generalization and Maintenance Procedures: Describe your recommended plan to generalize the skills learned in this treatment plan. Describe your recommended plan to withdraw any treatment components while maintaining low rates of challenging behavior. Be sure to cite the research justifying your use of these procedures.
Monitoring Systems Support for Behavior
Present your design for effective performance monitoring and reinforcement systems for your chosen case study.
Implementation of ABA Techniques
Discuss the research that supports your decision for the implementation of intervention strategies here. Reference the literature gathered in previous units to help you create an empirically valid intervention plan.
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
- Resources: 5–6 scholarly or professional resources.
- Length: 3–5 double-spaced pages, excluding title page and list of references.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
You will see attached the last assignment with the corrective feedback to help aid you in this response. Also attached is the template for creating this assignment. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask!
*****extra feedback and or things to be mindful of: definition should be objective, technological (included a measurable dimension of the behavior), as well as examples and non-examples. Remember to focus on the 8 rationales discussed in class for why we would target a behavior change. Consider the empirical support for target this behavior based on the rationales you select.When defining the outcome criteria make sure to:
- Describe the current level of the target behavior which will serve as means of comparison
- Objectively defined the criteria at which the intervention will be terminated
- Consider how long you expect the intervention to be maintained once the intervention is faded
- How the intervention will generalize across people, settings, or behaviors.