What are the cost pressures and pressures for local responsiveness in the industry in which your… 1 answer below »
This module requires you to identify how your company might profit from global expansion, the global strategy that your company should pursue, and the entry mode that it might favor. With the information you have at your disposal, answer the questions regarding the following two situations: Your company is already doing business in other countries.
1. Is your company creating value or lowering the costs of value creation by realizing location economies, transferring distinctive competencies abroad, or realizing cost economies from the economies of scale? If it is not creating value or lowering the costs of value creation, does it have the potential to do so?
2. How responsive is your company to differences among nations? Does it vary its product and marketing message from country to country? Should it?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. What are the cost pressures and pressures for local responsiveness in the industry in which your company is based?
4. What strategy is your company pursuing to compete globally? In your opinion, is this the correct strategy, given cost pressures and pressures for local responsiveness?
5. What major foreign market does your company serve, and what mode has it used to enter this market?